ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF -- USE
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Love Unites, Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc, and LU Foundation. You understand that Love Unites is a division of Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc. Through our websites, located at https://
We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
- Term. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect until terminated in accordance with this Section.
- Right to Terminate. We may, at any time, terminate your access to the Site, and your Account, for any reason, consistent with local, state and federal laws, including if we believe in our sole discretion that you may have violated these Terms or have otherwise engaged in any activities that may harm or damage the reputation, rights, person, or property of Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc. our users, or any other person.
1. ADVERTISEMENTS AND OTHER LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
Our Site may contain advertisements and other links to third party web sites. The advertisements and other linked sites are not part of the Site and are not under our control. Consequently, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, availability or content of any advertisement on our Site, any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We provide the links to you only as a convenience, and we do not endorse the advertiser, the product or service advertised, the linked site or its use or contents. You use the links at your own risk. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to any such advertisements or third party sites.
2. WARRANTY AND INDEMNIFICATION.
- No Warranty. ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Latinos Unidos Fundacion, its owners, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, donors, content or service providers (including listing service providers), investors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc.”) specifically disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied by statute or otherwise, including but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
- At Your Own Risk. IF YOU VOLUNTEER AT ANY OF OUR EVENTS OR PROVIDE ANY TYPE OF SERVICE TO US, OR RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF HELP FROM US, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS, CONTENT OR SERVICE FROM THE SITE. NO MEMBER OF THE LATINOS UNIDOS FUNDACION CAN ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE DURING ANY OF OUR EVENTS, DRIVES, OR TRIPS. Latinos Unidos Fundación, experiences include immersive volunteer trips, summer camp experiences, leadership development opportunities, motivational speaker services, local volunteer events.
- Indemnification. By choosing to use the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Latinos Unidos Fundacion from any and all claims or damage, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to: (1) Content you choose to submit, post or transmit through the Site; (2) your use of or connection to the Site; (3) your violation of these Terms; or (4) your violation of any rights of another.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, no member of the Latinos Unidos Fundacion Group shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of Latinos Unidos Fundacion or any information contained in it, or your inability to gain access to any of our events, or any breach of any warranty, even if Latinos Unidos Fundacion has been advised of the possibility of such damages. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICE.
- Your Obligation to Stay Current. It is critical that you keep your email contact information correct and updated with Latinos Unidos Fundacion at all times. In addition, we encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms.
- Changes to Service. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal, and any such action by us will not affect Latinos Unidos Fundacion.
- Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. All of your transactions with or through the Site or email, or text, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If the law allows you to withdraw this consent or if we are ever required to deal with you non-electronically, we reserve the right to charge or increase fees and you agree to print or make an electronic copy of the Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
- Interpretation. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect. As used in these Terms, the words “include” and “including” are meant to be illustrative and not exhaustive.
- Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full effect, provided that the allocation of risks described in these Terms is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- Assignment. These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone without the express written permission of Latinos Unidos Fundacion. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms without the express written permission of Latinos Unidos Fundacion will be null and void. Latinos Unidos Fundacion has the right to transfer, assign and delegate these Terms to one or more third parties without your permission.
- Export Limitations. This Site is controlled by us from our offices in the United States of America and is directed to U.S. users. If you access the Site from locations outside the U.S., you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations or the Terms.
- Jurisdiction; Choice of Law; Waiver of Jury Trial. These Terms and all performances and claims of every nature between us are governed by the laws of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to any conflict of laws principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You and Latinos Unidos Fundacion submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located within the City of Miami. The parties hereto waive any right to request a trial by jury.
- Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute with respect to the site or our services, must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and Latinos Unidos Fundacion with respect to the use of the site and services and supersede all contemporaneous and prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
- No Waiver. The failure of any party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or that party’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Third Party Vendor. Our website and contact center may be staffed by a third party vendor to support, screen, and answer telephone, email, text, and internet customer inquiries about Latinos Unidos Fundacion. Any information collected is confidential and is not shared with any other parties.
- No Harassment of Latinos Unidos Fundacion Affiliates, Employees or Agents Volunteers or Hosts. You will not contact, harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Latinos Unidos Fundacion affiliates, employees or Volunteers, donors, hosts, of people receiving help.
- All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (collectively, “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are responsible for any Content that you upload, post, and you may not post any photos of a trip even if you took it without tagging us and giving us the right to use such photos for our sites, social media , e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. You must make sure that it sends positve message and by no means may you use any of the contact to damage any type of person reputation, or speak negative of the trip or Latinos Unidos Fundacion. You may not Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, state, territorial, federal or international law; “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Service or other person; or collect or store personal data about other users.Harm other visitors in any way
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation staff member or forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers, letters, in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through us. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; You acknowledge and agree that Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with court order, legal process or the inquiry of any court, administrative proceeding, regulatory body or other judicial proceeding; (b) enforce these terms of service; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation our visitors and the public. Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when Volunteering, either locally or internationally, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any interactions with others.
- LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LATINOS UNIDOS FUNDACION AND L U FOUNDATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, -- USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF LATINOS UNIDOS FUNDACION OR L U FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE -- USE OR THE INABILITY TO -- USE THE SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc Affiliates, Employees, Volunteers, Donors, Hosts, or people benefiting from the missions. You agree to take all necessary precautions while Volunteering or participating. When we say “other Latinos Unidos Fundacion users”, we mean any person you may meet as a result of your use of A Latinos Unidos Fundacion, whether at a Latinos Unidos Fundacion event, drive, workshop, or other Affiliates, Employees, Volunteers, Donors, Hosts or people who are receiving benefits from us. You also agree that you will promptly report to Latinos Unidos Fundacion any violation of the Terms by others, including but not limited to, other Latinos Unidos Fundacion users.You understand that when/while you are Volunteering at any Latinos Unidos Fundacion, Love Unites, & Affiliates you are not to promote any other charity or donor business without our written consent, and you may not mislead or post anything from the event to promote any other charity or business without our written consent, once you have our written consent you must tag us and make sure that its clear that it was a Latinos Unidos Fundacion Event (this also applies to our donors and volunteers and employees)You may not use a Latinos Unidos Fundacion event to try to get yourself in with other charities to benefit yourself in any way. If you want to Volunteer with us, we want to make sure that there are not hidden agendas, and that the sole reason that you are there is to help others, and to be able to experience that for yourself.
- International Use Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, or the country in which you reside.
For International Missions that you want to Volunteer at, you are responsible for your own flights, hotels stay and food and transportation. As we try to get Hosts to host to us, while we are out of the Country, you understand that they do charge a fee per guest, for stay and food a. We encourage you to stay with the group but if the place where we will be hosted at is not to your liking you are more than welcome to get your own place to stay and ride to and from the Mission or any other expenses that you acquire are at your own expense.
While we love to organize International trips to be able to help others, we want to be very specific about it being a trip to help those in need, and it is not a vacation for us. If you chose to take a Vacation while you are there, you understand and agree that you are to do so, at your own expense and you are solely responsible for transportation and any expenses acquired during the time you Vacationed, and understand that the dates that you did not Volunteer to help others do not count as being part of the mission. If you choose to Vacation you must only meet us while you are ready to Volunteer and help others. For example if you take 2 weeks to go on the trip but only Volunteer for 5 days, the certificate or Volunteer receipt that you get from us will be for the 5 days only, and you are responsible for transportation to join us to help others.
While we understand that you are Volunteering your time and you are not getting paid, we want to make sure that you understand to be professional, punctual, respectful, and considerate of the schedule and other people's time, if we say that we are starting at a certain time, it is important that we are all ready of time and can get there on time, as everyones time is valuable, and we don't see a reason to wait an hour for one person when the rest of the Volunteers are on time and ready to go.
- Exemption from Penalties
- You agree to exempt from penalties and hold Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation and their respective affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5. ADDITIONAL OR REQUIRED NOTICES.
- Notice Regarding Trademarks. The Site includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc.,& LU Foundation, its affiliates and others. You agree not to use these trademarks or service marks in any manner without the express written permission of the owner. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other legal notice from any Content.
- Notice Regarding Copyrights. Latinos Unidos Fundacion respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that users of the Site do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), if you believe that your work is being used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at through our contact form. Please provide the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Latinos Unidos Fundacion to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
- your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any Account or user for infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. Latinos Unidos Fundacion may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement if we believe in our sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond or otherwise address such complaint.
- Notice of Availability of Filtering Software. Minors are not authorized to visit our Site. We do not believe that the Site contains materials that would typically be the subject of filtering software. Nevertheless, all users are hereby informed that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found at http://www.ntia.doc.gov/
ntiahome/ntiageneral/cipa2003/ index.html (Children’s Internet Protection Act: Report on the Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies).
- No Harvesting or Dictionary Attacks Allowed. We will not give, sell, or otherwise transfer addresses maintained by us to any other party for the purposes of initiating, or enabling others to initiate, electronic mail messages except as authorized by law or appropriate personnel or policies. Except for parties authorized to have such addresses, persons may violate federal law if they: (1) initiate the transmission to our computers or devices of a commercial electronic mail message (as defined in the U.S. "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003") that does not meet the message transmission requirements of that act; or (2) assist in the origination of such messages through the provision or selection of addresses to which the messages will be transmitted.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, including your name, address, credit card details, phone number, age, passport information, medical history and any other personally identifiable information you choose to provide to Latinos Unidos Fundación or L U Foundation.
If you use the Sites, register as a Latinos Unidos Fundación or L U Foundation visitor on the Sites, apply for or request information about Services offered by Latinos Unidos Fundación or L U Foundation sign up for a newsletter, take the LU Foundation Pledge, make a donation, engage in a free Service or purchase any paid Service, Latinos Unidos Fundación or L U Foundation (as applicable) will use this information to fulfill your request, respond to your inquiries, and ensure that you are kept up to date on world-changing actions that you have identified as important to you. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and management of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
HOW DOES LATINOS UNIDOS FUNDACION COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation and affiliates collect Personal Information from you by asking you to provide Personal Information such as your name, age, address and email address when you register as a visitor on the Sites, apply to receive e-updates or other Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation products or services. Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation and affiliates collect Personal Information such as your name, address and credit card details when you make a donation through the Sites.
Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation collects information from you by asking you to provide Personal Information such as your email address when you register to receive correspondence. We also collect Personal Information such as your name, age, address, email address, credit card details, passport information and medical information where required, when you request Services, such as scholarships, fundraising ideas and trips offered by Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation.
If you are under 18, please obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you send any Personal Information to Latinos Unidos Fundación or L U Foundation or anyone else, over the Internet. We strongly encourage parent or guardian participation and understanding of their children’s online usage and to be aware of the activities in which their children are participating. If you are under the age of 13, we encourage you to use the site with your parent’s supervision and oversight. If you are under the age of 13 and live in the United States, you must submit the parental consent form (available here) through our submission form
Personal Information to us.
We do not intend to collect Personal Information of visitors to the Sites who are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must either (a) disable cookies in your browser and use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics; or (b) submit the parental consent form (available here) to email@example.com. If you are under the age 13, do not reveal your age in any content you provide on our through the Site unless you are expressly asked by us to do so and you have completed the actions listed in this paragraph’s (a) and (b) identifiers.
Certain other Personal Information may be collected on the Sites without you actively providing the information by using various technologies, as described below:
While you use the Sites, certain information is collected without you actively providing it, including information about your IP address and type of operating system, the time you spent on the Sites and which pages you visited. This helps us improve our Sites. This data is not used to identify individuals. We track IP addresses for: (i) troubleshooting issues; (ii) voting events, confirm people are not voting for an individual more than once; and (iii) for all people who are filling out online forms, for the purpose of spam filtering.
DEMOGRAPHIC AND INTEREST REPORTING
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) that allows for the collection of non-personally identifiable aggregated user data; this includes aggregated gender, age, and interest behaviour data. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
-- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect about you to provide services and features of the Sites to you and other users. This includes using information to:
deliver quality services and features that you use on the Sites;
keep our services secure and safe;
provide you with location services;
protect Latinos Unidos Fundación, L U Foundation, or others’ rights or property;
conduct internal operations (data analysis, troubleshooting, testing and service improvements);
measure or understand the effectiveness of content;
offer opportunities that we think will be of interest to you, like causes to support, events to attend, and opportunities and products of our supporters;
facilitate and process donations you choose to make through the Sites;
make suggestions for you and other users of the Sites; and
comply with any legal obligations.
Personal information collected by Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation will only be used or disclosed for purposes described in this Policy or for other purposes that we have informed you of at the time of collecting that information. Before your Personal Information will be used or disclosed for a new purpose, we will ask you for your consent, unless use or disclosure without your consent in the circumstances is otherwise permitted or required by law, regulation or court order.
We use and disclose your Personal Information to fulfill your requests for certain products or Services or information about such products or Services, process donations, contact you in response to requests for information and to respond to voluntary comments. We may also use Personal Information to customize the Sites to your preferences, to improve the content of our Sites, and to research Site usage patterns.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
We may also disclose your information to: our affiliates;
parties whose campaigns or causes you have agreed to join for the purpose of facilitating your participation; parties with whom we have contracted to process data, including parties who are located in countries or jurisdictions other than the one in which you reside. When this occurs, your information becomes subject to the laws of those jurisdictions; and
parties to whom we have agreed to provide anonymized and/or aggregated data, though we will remove personal identifiers before we do so.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) where we believe we are required to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a commercially reasonable belief it is necessary to: (1) detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, (2) to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations, and (3) to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our Terms of Service.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation stores and transmits your digital information using modern security standards such as SSL Encryption. Your information is stored and protected with up to date username and passwords which are mandated to be secure, and use two-factor authentication where possible. Your data may transfer and be stored on a number of servers and storage locations including but not limited to the USA, Canada and UK. The transmission of this data is always secure and encrypted. These servers and cloud-providers are independently operated and secured. Any breaches or data loss as a result of a failure of these providers are not the responsibility of Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation and their affiliates.
VISITOR PROFILE INFORMATION
You are not required to register as a visitor or take the L U Foundation Pledge (“Registering”) in order to access the Sites. Registering may, however, allow you to be registered as a user and access additional functions on the Sites. If you make a donation without completing a visitor profile, information such as your billing, contact information and preferences will still be collected in order to execute the requested transaction but will not be stored on the Sites in a visitor’s profile.
As a registered visitor, Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation give you the ability to decide whether or not you want to receive correspondence.
REFUSAL OR WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you provide us with your email address and do not opt-out in your visitor profile, you may occasionally receive emails from Latinos Unidos Fundación and L U Foundation. We may use your email address submitted through the Sites for the following purposes: (i) when you are registering for a program, we may sometimes confirm your email address is accurate and (ii) we will send a thank you email when you sign up, or register for an event or if you subscribe to our newsletter or weekly column. We hope you will find these emails interesting and informative. Of course, if you would rather not receive this information, you can unsubscribe. In addition, communications sent to you will also contain a message on how to opt-out of that type of communication in the future.
We will employ security measures to protect Personal Information in our care appropriate to the level of sensitivity of the information. We will retain your Personal Information only for the time it is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Sites may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We strongly encourage all visitors to the Sites to review the privacy statements and policies of all external websites.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LATINOS UNIDOS FUNDACION INC & AFFILIATES PRIVACY PRACTICES
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to us, with any questions or concerns you have about this Policy or about Latinos Unidos Fundación or its Affiliates handling of your Personal Information.
Latinos Unidos Fundacion (LU Foundation) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations to Latinos Unidos Fundacion are deductible. Donors should consult their tax advisor for questions regarding deductibility. Latinos Unidos Fundacion Inc. (EIN) 82-2597291 A copy of Latinos Unidos Fundacion determination letter is available upon donors request.
Last Updated: November 28, 2018